Submitting Newsletter and Website Content
Website Submission Guidelines
In order to submit articles and pictures, you must be a registered PCA member. All articles and pictures can be sent to the Webmaster for approval before being posted to the website.
GPX Classified Ad Guidelines
The GPX Classifieds is reserved for non-commercial use only, and ads are posted FREE of charge for PCA members to this website and The Circuit newsletter. Keep your ad text and photo(s) submission to a reasonable size. Ads should be submitted to our Newsletter Editor and the Webmaster.
Event Sponsor and Advertising Opportunities
Contact the GPX Newsletter Editor to discuss advertising opportunities.
We are always looking for Porsche-related content or news for the Grand Prix Region website and newsletter (The Circuit), after all, this wouldn’t be much of a club if it weren’t for all of you.
If you have articles, photos, video footage, a date for the calendar, or suggestions that you would like to submit for publication contact the Webmaster. Keep in mind, to be added to the GPXwebsite, submissions must:
- Be relevant to the Grand Prix Region or surrounding PCA Regions.
- Be family friendly.
- Not depict any libelous or slanderous language or situations.
Everything Porsche : Photographs, Videos, Articles
- You have a great picture or YouTube video of P-cars.
- You have a nice write up on a Grand Prix Region social event that you attended.
- You have a great track or autocross story.
- You want to show off your Porsche on the Grand Prix Region website.
- You want to tell others about the favorite Porsche drive or destination.
- You have a defining moment that inspired you and your passion for Porsche.
- You want to share that new modification project you just completed or show others how to maintain their Porsche.
- You have questions or comments.